GlassParency by Jack’s Glass: Ultra-hydrophobic glass-coating treatment for auto glass and more.
Jack’s Glass is proud to now offer GlassParency, an innovative glass-coating treatment that repels water on all types of vehicle and automotive glass—increasing visibility in wet or muddy conditions and making driving safer.
GlassParency is currently the glass coating of choice for professional installers. Unlike many wax-based or topical coatings, GlassParency is chemically engineered to react to the silica within glass, creating a bond unmatched by the competition. Its product attributes go beyond water repellency, making it ideal for any silica-based surface, in any climate or environment.
Why GlassParency is the best glass-coating treatment in the automotive industry:
• One-time application
• Professionally installed
• No cure time—instant application so customers can drive away immediately, even in the rain
• Backed by a 3-year warranty
• Included maintenance formula
• Free membership in our SMS and email campaign
• Increases visibility in the rain, at night and during snow
• Increases driver reaction time up to 34%
• Optically improves clarity of glass
• Reduces night- and day-time glare
• Keeps glass clean and pristine
• Increases the overall safety of the driver and passengers